Part-Time Assembly Operator
The Part-time Specialty Cable Operator produces specialty cables to engineering specifications. Specialty cables are semi-rigid, phase stable, hermitically sealed RF cables that are used for applications in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welds connectors to cables using a laser welding machine
- Reads and interprets engineering documents
- Follows work instructions to produce cable per customer requirements
- Works with Engineers to problem solve production issues
- Completes required documentation
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawing and work instructions
- Ability to read micrometers and calipers
- Ability to perform basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide), including working with fractions and decimals.
- Ability to work with effectively with small hand tools
- Proficiency with computer applications