Retail Stockroom Associate For The Shoppe
Retail Stock Associate
Individual contributor position responsible for supporting the business by keeping the sales floor stocked from day to day. Has the ability to flex into multiple roles including replenishing and/or processing merchandise, folding and hanging apparel, interacting with guests, and cashiering as needed. Drive store sales through full merchandise displays. This position will be cross trained with Sales Associate - please see this position's posting for more information.
Key business metrics the Retail Stock Associate should influence:
- Sales percent achievement to Target and LY
- Medallia Staff Hospitality Score and Goods Selection
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Processing daily freight, working product onto floor and back-stocking overstock.
- Maintain visual appeal and shop ability of sales floor by ensuring products are accessible, constantly available, and properly distributed.
- Contribute to the profitability of the retail operation by receiving, handling, and managing the inventory of merchandise and supplies in a timely and organized manner.
- Evaluate sales floor to determine merchandise needed for next day's delivery.
- Prepare merchandise and supplies to be transported to The Shoppe and mailing or shipping providers (e-commerce).
- Transportation of merchandise as needed between The Shoppe and warehouse locations. Must be authorized to drive a company vehicle.
- Maintain stockroom/warehouse organization, ensuring accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness.
- Participate in formal periodic inventory audits.
- Must be able to lift and move 40lbs
- Reports to The Shoppe Manager