- Inspect quantity of material to ensure that is the correct amount ordered.
- Inspect quality of material before shipping.
- Band material into sub-units for shipping.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Occasional forklift operation.
- Assist with various duties in the company as needed.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematics.
- Must have a minimum of one year lumber experience.
- Must be able to identify different species, grades and patterns of lumber.
- Must have one year of sitting forklift experience.
- Must have the ability to use a chop saw and bander.
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Other benefits include access to medical, dental, vision, life and disability starting after 90 days