Sr. Supply Chain Engineer
Sr. Supply Chain Engineer – Inventory Planning/Optimization
Who is St. Onge Company?
As an award-winning leader and innovator in the world of supply chain engineering, St. Onge Company takes a data-driven approach to solve complex problems. We have seen significant growth recently and we expect to double in size in the next couple of years! In order to maintain that growth, we are constantly looking for talented professionals to join our team.
At St. Onge Company, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects for some of the world’s largest companies and most visible brands. Our clients demand game-changing results. Our greatest asset is our people. We provide an environment for personal and professional growth that is fueled by our values.
Our Network Strategy team represents the group of supply chain engineers that work on all of the “outside the four walls” stuff. The Sr. Supply Chain Engineer will have superior skills in inventory planning, optimization, and management, as well as other logistical areas. As a Sr. Supply Chain Engineer on this team, you will be expected to do the execution of strategic inventory planning studies for domestic and international supply chain networks.
The Sr. Supply Chain Engineer will typically handle 1-2 projects at a time of varying complexity. A strong background in data analysis skills is essential to being successful in this position.
- Use analytical tools such as Supply Chain Guru, LogicNet Plus, SQL, Access, and/or Excel to effectively execute network optimization, modeling, inventory planning and other logistical areas.
- Serve as a reference for analysts.
- May lead parts of client presentations with support from more senior team members.
- Contribute to sections of other client presentations.
- Assist with analyst data training.
Education & Experience:
- Significant experience in strategy and inventory planning projects in a Supply Chain, Distribution or Manufacturing environment
- Engineering, Operations Research, or Supply Chain, related undergraduate degree required
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Experience with MS Office (especially Excel and Access) and strong analytical skills are required.
- This position is based in York, PA.
- Travel is required, typically 30-50%.
What we offer:
St. Onge Company cares about its employees. Some of our benefits include…
- Generous salary and annual bonus program
- Outstanding medical benefits, paid vacation, and holidays
- Continuing education/tuition assistance program
- Relocation assistance available to qualified applicants
- Career growth path that is determined by your contribution, not tenure, which can eventually lead to partnership within the firm
- We promote from within. Our senior leadership team is 100% comprised of team members that have grown into the role. Nearly all of our director level team is made up of team members that have worked their way to that level.
Why St. Onge Company?
At St. Onge Company, you’ll have the opportunity to work on interesting projects for some of the world’s largest companies and most visible brands. Our clients demand game-changing results. Our greatest asset is our people. We provide an environment for personal and professional growth that is fueled by our values.
St. Onge Company has landed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list the past 3 years. For the eighth time in ten years, and for the past five years in a row, St. Onge Company has also been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine. This is particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other well respected organizations. We are proud to be recognized as one of the best in the business at what we do.
- Creativity – Passion to find unique client specific solutions
- Competence – Data driven, error free solutions delivered on time
- Integrity – Character and humility to always do the right thing
- Hard Work – there is no substitute
- Wisdom – Applied knowledge
- Generosity – A good corporate citizen and valued member of the community
Where is York, PA?
You’ve heard of York. You just may not realize it. Ever had a York Peppermint Patty? It was first produced here back in the 1940s. York is an hour from Baltimore, 2 hours from Washington DC, and 2 hours from Philadelphia. Even New York City is only about 3 hours away.
Great dining, shopping, music, art, and more is all close by. Lancaster, PA is 30 minutes away and is home to a fantastic collection of art galleries along their famed “Gallery Row”. Entertainment is not a problem with concerts, professional and minor league sports, movie theatres, and history (Gettysburg is a short drive away). The Susquehanna Valley and surrounding area is also home to dozens of craft breweries and vineyards. Gorgeous countryside right in our own backyard. Speaking of backyards, the cost of real estate is very low here. Home ownership is not a dream; It’s reality. There is quite literally something for everyone’s taste.