Thank you for your interest in St. Onge Company! We are proud to have established a reputation as a premiere supply chain engineering consulting partner for some of the world's biggest brands for more than 35 years. St. Onge Company has been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine for 11 of the past 13 years! This is particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other well-respected organizations.
St. Onge Company is experiencing significant growth! We are seeking talented professionals to join our team in many areas of our business.
The Administrative Specialist is a new position within the company reporting directly to the Managing Partner. This person will perform a number of administrative duties for a team of managing directors enabling them to work more effectively to fulfill their commitments to our clients and our team members. The ideal candidate is highly organized, thoughtful, goal oriented, self-motivated, detail-oriented, positive, outgoing, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing tasks from a number of sources with engineering mindsets. The candidate should also have a technical appreciation for researching information and creating reports. The successful candidate will be able to work alone and as part of a team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company and make a difference. Come grow with us!
Qualifications & Skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work discretely with confidential information
- Detail-oriented, analytical, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to suggest action plans by collecting, organizing, and analyzing information
Desired, but not required
- Microsoft SharePoint experience
- Deltek Vision ERP experience
- Perform a broad-range of administrative duties that are dependent upon the ever-changing needs of the Managing Partner and staff of managing Directors; completing those duties in an efficient and productive manner.
- Executive calendar support: schedule appointments and meetings and provide reminders to keep Managing Partner on schedule.
- Executive email management: organize, prioritize, and summarize the Managing Partner's email, including LinkedIn.
- Executive Contacts: maintain a current and organized list of contacts for the Managing Partner in Outlook and Vision ERP.
- Filing: Organize and manage files and information in a paperless environment. Create and maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures.
- Leadership team communication: seek out, receive, analyze, and organize information from multiple sources, ensuring completeness and resolving inconsistencies.
- Sales support: research companies and prepare background information packets. Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, or presentation software.
- Deltek Vision ERP system support: data entry for leadership team, prepare and submit expense reports. Eventually learn and develop ability to run queries and business analysis reports.
- Meeting planning: coordinate calendars across multiple organizations, confirm objectives for the meeting participants, prepare and distribute preparation materials. Order food and set up meeting room. Follow up with copies of communication materials, meeting notes and reports as appropriate. Meet with individuals, groups, and others on behalf of executives. Support travel arrangements as needed.
- Telephone switchboard: serve on backup team to operate the company telephone switchboard when the main operator is not available.
- Company event planning: support the Human Resources team with coordinating company events.
- Any other tasks requested by the managing partner, or conceived by the successful candidate, that work towards the benefit of our clients and our people.
- This position is based in our York, PA headquarters.
What we offer:
Our employees are our greatest asset. We do not sell products, we sell our services, and therefore we place a great value on our employees. As a company, we recognize and reward our employees for the great work that they do. We are invested in the success of our employees and are committed to providing our employees with every opportunity to develop and grow their career. We foster an environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency and inclusiveness. Our employees feel both empowered and engaged. Our team works together every day with a collective goal to improve our customer experience both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental & vision
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Home office equipment stipend
- So much more!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.