Solar Estimator/PM - DC Electrical
Equix Infrastructure Renewables group is expanding operations and is requesting qualified candidates to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating and field management of electrical crews on utility-scale solar installations. Equix is a full-service EPC renewable contractor pursuing wind and solar projects throughout the United States. Successful candidate must hold a NASCLA electrical license (or have the ability to obtain in 60 days) to complete solar electrical work in participating NASCLA states. Equix provides compensation for obtaining and holding these licenses.
- Field position – 75% travel requirement.
- Ability to complete quantity takeoffs related to electrical work
- Ability to estimate AC and DC electrical scopes related to solar installations
- Work with project managers to complete purchase orders and subcontracts
- 3-5 years of electrical experience in the solar industry
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete community and utility-scale solar projects
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word/Excel/Project. Helioscope experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of current National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Supervise field installation crews for electrical scope
- Effectively communicate with local and State inspectors
- Enforce Equix safety policies and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple active projects simultaneously
- Prepare project metrics related to labor productivity versus project costs. Review metrics with management and implement labor/equipment changes as required to maintain budgets
- Experience with wind energy electrical installations a plus
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Multiple medical plan options
- Weekly pay
- Wellness program
- Dental and vision plans
- FSA and HSA options
- 401k savings plan with employer match
- Financial protection products
- Short and long term disability, life, accident, critical illness
- Legal shield and ID theft plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
Candidates must pass pre-employment screenings that may include a drug test, background check, reference checks, and driver's license check with an acceptable driving record. Equix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, D.O.T. drug testing participant, and e-Verify participant. We encourage minorities, women, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.