As COVID-19 continues to impact our world, the health & wellness of our employees, customers, and communities is the priority of Amphenol Advanced Sensors! We are adhering to all CDC, State and Local orders and have implemented new protocols at our sites. Until further notice, all interviews will be conducted virtually to ensure the safety of our valued job candidates!
- Regular attendance
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Lead assigned sourcing programs for the Temperature product line.
- Support and lead project to drive material cost out through negotiation, qualifying new suppliers and supplier process improvements.
- Support NPI/CPO programs as a sourcing participant and facilitate design for manufacturing.
- Support and execute aligned programs to build a robust supply chain for business growth and manage key suppliers to continuously reduce supply chain risks.
- Involved in supplier contract negotiation for key material supplies.
- Conduct monthly spend and cost analysis. Facilitate smart purchase for the business.
- Coordinate efforts between suppliers, engineering and quality team to achieve the goals
- Conduct supplier communication between Advanced Sensors and suppliers on commercial and technical matters as needed.
- Support indirect material and equipment purchase to minimize business cost as needed.
- Coordinate sourcing process requirements to ensure compliance and timely execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical or Business-related field and a minimum of 2 years relevant sourcing experience in the manufacturing environment
- Effective Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Highly Analytical & Technical
- Strong PC/Software Literacy
- Desired Characteristics
- Project Management experience is a plus
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k with match.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, with its portfolio of industry-leading brands - Thermometrics, NovaSensor, Telaire, Protimeter and Kaye - is an innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
We offer domain expertise, rapid customization, world-class manufacturing capability and lasting customer relationships - To deliver the greatest value in cost of ownership to their customers.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a member of the USA-based Amphenol Corporation. With our own global presence we offer our customers exceptional technical support and service in the areas of development, production and distribution.
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
The primary end markets for the Company's products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.