Sr. Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer
Thank you for your interest in St. Onge Company! We are proud to have established a reputation as a premiere supply chain engineering consulting partner for some of the world's biggest brands for more than 35 years. St. Onge Company has been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine for 11 of the past 13 years! This is particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other well-respected organizations.
St. Onge Company is experiencing significant growth! We are seeking talented professionals to join our team in many areas of our business.
The Senior Project Engineer plays an integral role in the design of distribution center layouts and performs facility master planning. You will work with other talented supply chain and industrial engineers, Project Managers, Directors, and client teams to take on complex problems in a vast array of industries. Supply chain and industrial engineering functions may include process flow analysis, statistical data analysis and correlation, alternative layout generation, equipment evaluation, and cost analysis.
You will have access to an incredibly depth talent pool. We strongly believe in promoting from within. St. Onge is the perfect place to define your career. Whether you want to get into more of a project management/leadership role or become a subject matter expert as a technical specialist, our senior leadership does a terrific job of giving you the tools you need to become successful.
If you are looking for an employer that encourages you to share ideas, use creativity to solve complex problems, and fosters an environment of career growth and development, then apply today!
You might like this job if:
- You are self-starter, eager to learn, excited by challenging work, and thrive individually and as part of a team. We have an incredible working environment that promotes career and personal growth.
- You are a passionate problem solver who puts the client first and has a strong desire to make a lasting impact.
- You are excited to grow personally and professionally by exhibiting our core values: creativity, competence, integrity, hard work, wisdom, and generosity.
- Be the go-to technical resource for supply chain and industrial engineers in designing distribution centers and perform facility master planning.
- Will perform industrial engineering functions including process flow analysis, statistical data analysis, alternative layout generation, equipment evaluation, and cost analysis.
- Will execute integration and configuration of supply chain systems and simulation analysis.
- May be required to provide research support on technologies and strategic issues.
- Will develop presentation materials and communicate findings in client meetings.
- Will assist in writing final reports and other key deliverables as required.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Industrial Engineer or Supply Chain Engineer with significant experience in a Distribution setting.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management or other related Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data in data bases and spreadsheets. (A high level of proficiency in MS Excel or MS Access or other database tools, MS Office and MS Project).
- This position is based in York, PA.
- Travel is required, typically 30-50%.
What we offer:
Our employees are our greatest asset. We do not sell products, we sell our services, and therefore we place a great value on our employees. As a company, we recognize and reward our employees for the great work that they do. We are invested in the success of our employees and are committed to providing our employees with every opportunity to develop and grow their career. We foster an environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency and inclusiveness. Our employees feel both empowered and engaged. Our team works together every day with a collective goal to improve our customer experience both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental & vision
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Home office equipment stipend
- So much more!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.