Essential Job Functions:
· Follow up on outstanding Insurance AR
o Online Insurance Portal
o Calling Insurance Reps
· Maintains confidentiality of all patient information.
· Performs job in compliance with organizations policies and procedures as well as community standards and applicable laws.
· Performs additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
· Completes special projects as directed by Collections Supervisor.
· Promotes positive public relations to patients, visitors, families, physicians, and others. Exhibits characteristics consistent with CPC values for quality, respect, teamwork, and pride.
· Physical appearance and conduct is consistent with acceptable professional ethics and CPC standards.
This job has no patient interaction, requires someone who is self reliant and doesn't require a lot of oversight. Need someone who is has a positive disposition and eager to provide 35-40 hours of efficient and productive work each week.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Ability to type
- Ability to identify emergent medical situations
- Demonstrate positive customer service skills
- Ability to function in a fast paced work environment, multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
Equipment Operated: Will use basic office equipment such as a computer, printer, copier, and fax machine.
Work Environment: Well lit medical office environment
Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.
Sitting 85% of the time
Standing/walking 15% of the time