Quality Control Inspector - 1st Shift
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
A family-owned company, Dynomax designs, manufactures, and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding and tooling, sub-assemblies, automated work cells, specialty machines, and machine tool spindles since 1986. We are seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join our manufacturing team.
The Quality Inspector will perform mechanical inspection of manufactured Aerospace parts using GD&T. The QC Inspector will follow customer blue prints and internal instructions to perform first article, in process and outgoing product inspection. This position will interpret, document and communicate results to the appropriate departments.
- Inspect and measure materials and dimensions of components to verify conformance using approved measuring instruments and optical devices
- Notify supervisors and personnel responsible about reject products, materials and equipment not meeting specifications in accordance to standard operating procedures
- Record inspection data and mark items with details on acceptance or rejection status and follow procedures for non-conforming product
- Interpret blueprints, models, manuals and other materials to determine specifications, inspection testing procedures and certification methods as well as the measuring instruments required
- Analyze surveys of inspection activities, metrological observations and reports of parts returned by customers
- 3-5 years Mechanical Inspection experience
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GD&T preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Skilled using measuring equipment: micrometer; caliper; optical / vision comparator; height gages etc.
- Ability to measure and handle a variety of parts
- Aerospace experience preferred
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.