This position is responsible for managing the Amphenol Printed Circuit Marketing team and developing and implementing strategic marketing/sales plans and forecasts to achieve the business objectives.
- Develops and implements comprehensive marketing plans on growing sales and increasing demand and profitability.
- Coordinating among the company’s pricing and competitive analysis personnel to insure proposals are competitively priced and include complete and accurate costing.
- Leading the Company’s negotiation activities required to finalize contract awards.
- Serving as the primary marketing and sales interface to the customer and with the company’s field sales team.
- Develops and recommends positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotions activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Supervises Program and Product Managers, delegating daily tasks as required
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image, promotional materials and events.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business, or Engineering required, MBA preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in marketing, product engineering, sales and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of aerospace/defense customers and product offering required.
- Must be highly analytical.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Very strong computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed financial analysis.
- Traveling is required to meet division goals.
- Familiar with ITAR requirements.
- U.S Citizen required to support government contracts and programs.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC579