Logistics Operations Assistant
Pay Rate: $17 per hour
Part-time Position (9 am - 1 pm)
Who we are and what we value:
ECMD partners with big-box retail and pro lumber yards customers nationwide to provide a world-class supply chain to builders, remodelers, finish carpenters, and consumers with the materials needed to complete simple projects to dream houses. By leveraging technology and the team's passion for its customers, ECMD has built a strategic integrated portfolio of 5 operating divisions: EastCoast Mouldings, Klumb Forest Products, Crown Heritage Stairs, ECMD Distribution, and Arndt & Herman Building Products.
Founded by innovative entrepreneurs who created the modern building materials global supply chain, their passion and integrity remain the fabric of our culture. With a mission to improve the lives of our employees; the ECMD culture is rooted in small-town, rural, southern values…we keep it real, honest, down to earth and authentic.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires that the employee perform all essential duties as assigned which shall include the following:
- Assist branch traffic manager.
- Assist with completion of DOT required paperwork.
- Assist with inspecting equipment, fuel bay, etc.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Employees must proficiently read, speak and understand English.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Class A CDL preferred.