Starting Rate: $19.00 Per Hour + Excellent Benefits
Responsible for merchandising, managing and stocking inventory (i.e., millwork and other building products to include mouldings, columns, boards/lumber, stairparts, etc.) in Home Center Store locations. The representative maintains inventory data and information via iPhone or handheld device, submits order information via iPhone or handheld device, stocks mouldings, boards, columns, stairparts and other building products so as to ensure that proper merchandising of signage and display is in order to enhance sales. This representative works to build and maintain a strong supplier-customer relationship in order to promote sales growth. This position requires daily travel involving the use of a company provided vehicle, therefore a good driving history is a must. A commitment to hard work, extended hours and meeting with the job's requirements in order to maintain customer satisfaction is an expectation for this position.
- Removes and disposes of cull product from inventory and in accordance with Company Policy. Orders product for the replenishment of sold inventory in a group of Home Center retail stores within a given geographical region. Merchandising and stocking in home improvement stores. Manage and order inventory, stock building products in defined territory. Company vehicle provided.
- Builds a strong supplier-customer relationship with members of the organization in the facilities which the HCR services.
- Valid and appropriate driver's license and an acceptable driving record is a must. Visit all stores in the group of his/her responsibility per the schedule as determined by his/her District Manager.
- The rep must pack out products within 36 hours of delivery per the requirements set by his/her District Manager. Repetitively lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Proficient use of a fax machine, copier, smartphone and computer. Submit Market Shops, Price Shops and or Surveys as required by management.
- Prospective candidates for this position must have a keen eye for merchandising and detail, be self-motivated, be willing to work a flexible schedule and thrive in an environment that requires working independently.
Company offers excellent benefits including health, dental, life, disability, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays and more! Apply online at www.ecmdjobs.com.