Our Customer Support team is growing! We have an great opportunity for a Customer Support professional to join our HHM Facility Management team in Branson, MO. Our Customer Support team is the primary support contact for our customers across the country.
HHM Facility Management has been providing exceptional maintenance services to American industries for over 22 years. We've developed advanced methods to streamline the maintenance process so our customers can focus on their business, and we take care of the rest.
- Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Year Round, Office Environment
- Set Schedule, Monday – Friday (Weekends off!!!)
- Paid Time Off and Holiday's
- Company Provided Cell Phone (for business & personal use)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Gather thorough and complete information from customer.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues/complaints with ample follow up.
- Prepare service reports, assign personnel to work orders as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and job requests.
- Maintain and provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Provide solutions & alternatives within appropriate time limits to meet customer expectations
- Compile reports on overall customer needs and satisfaction.
- Work to ensure HHM Quality, Service and Safety standards are delivered.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and work order quotas
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of customer service or customer support experience required.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree in related field a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and detail oriented skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Extended periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 pounds.
HHM Facility Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. HHM Facility Management, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.