We have an exciting opportunity for a Vendor Coordinator to join our growing HHM Facility Management team in Branson, MO. This individual will plan, organize and oversee the sourcing of vendors to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
HHM Facility Management has been providing exceptional maintenance services to American industries for over 22 years. We've developed advanced methods to streamline the maintenance process so our customers can focus on their business, and we take care of the rest.
- Full Time, Non-Exempt
- Year Round
- Set Schedule
- Monday - Friday (Weekends off!!)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Provided Cell Phone (for business & personal use)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Plan, organize and manage vendors.
- Ensure all schedules and deadlines are met.
- Negotiate product costing, analyze cost and utilization.
- Collaborate with senior management to meet objectives and understand impact of actions.
- Manage company inventory levels to ensure there are no shortages.
- Drive projects and achieve results within and around current systems and make recommendations for improvement.
- Understand the business to help drive process improvements within the department.
- Travel as needed to meet and inspect vendor's quality of work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of sourcing, contracting, logistics or relatable experience required.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree in related field a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and leadership abilities
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Extended periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasional stooping, bending, crouching, climbing, pushing or pulling, and exposure to loud noises.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Exposure to chemicals commonly used in the janitorial industry.
- Use of PPE such as latex gloves, protective clothing, safety glasses, and masks as needed.
HHM Facility Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. HHM Facility Management, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.