Client Services Representative (1st Shift) Hiring Now!!
Henry Industries, Inc. is seeking a Client Services Representative (1st Shift) for our Wichita, KS location!
$13.00 hourly plus voluntary Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
Available Schedule: 1st Shift (6:00AM to 2:00PM); Rotational Schedule (4 days on/2 days off)
Henry Industries, Inc. is an industry front-runner and sets the standard for 3rd party logistics, warehousing and distribution. We combine the latest distribution, warehouse and logistic technology with professionals who understand the importance of accuracy and timeliness. We understand our clients and we understand business.
Receives calls from clients, contract drivers, and Henry Inc. staff while communicating information related to routes and deliveries. Inform contract drivers of location information, paperwork and piece count discrepancies in a manner that ensures success. Maintain company standards regarding paperwork received from contract drivers. This position is hourly and has a direct supervisor.
This job description is designed to give an overall review for the position of Client Services Representative. Duties and Responsibilities are not all inclusive.
What to Expect
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- tracking orders and making sure they are delivered to our customers satisfaction
- Interaction with internal and external customers and couriers
- Use of creative problem solving and multi-tasking techniques
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Phone skills and Customer Service Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to present information to our customers and couriers
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum direct supervision
- Basic Excel, Outlook and Word Skills
- Pass the pre-employment background check and drug screen
This position does not offer sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status). We are an equal opportunity employer with a competitive wage.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and criminal background check.