General Laborers - Infrastructure
C&K Industrial Services is seeking General Laborers for work in the Cleveland, Ohio area in our Infrastructure services group. This is a full time position and requires minimal travel outside the local area. Laborers wages starting rate is $15.00 per hour with automatic increase to $15.15 after 90-days. Laborers can receive promotion as early as 90-days to a Technician position with an increase to $15.75 per hour.
- Perform work under the direct guidance of a Project Manager or Site Lead involving the work with municipalities to maintain their infrastructure (sewer) systems.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Laborers with basic knowledge and ability to operate high-pressured water-blaster and vacuum equipment a plus. On the job training available for those that wish to learn the industry.
- Valid drivers license and ability to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card.
- Laborers are required to wear a respirator for several of the jobs that are performed.
- Laborers will set up jobsites and use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum hose, wet vacuum hose, shovels and picks.
- Ability to work under adverse conditions (heat & cold)
- Physically able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary and lift > 50lbs routinely
C&K has a diverse customer base with a variety of work for those interested in growth opportunities. We offer benefits that includes life insurance, paid time off, 401k with employer match, Medical, Dental/vision, plus more. We offer competitive starting wages with increases after 90-days and pay incentives are available for those who wish to continue to learn in the industry. We provide our employees a wide variety of safety and industrial trainings with certifications.